All I Want For Christmas

Apologies that Blogger has decided (again) to take a few posts down. I tried to get them back but all I got was 'Service not available'.... as usual. Well, as long as Vincent is 'available'....!

I heard this song on the radio and thought VDO!
"All I Want For Christmas" by Vince Vance & The Valiants



Take back the holly and mistletoe
Silver bells on string
If we wrote a letter to Santa Claus
We would ask for just one thing



We don't need sleigh rides in the snow
Don't want a Christmas that's blue
Take back the tinsel, stockings, and bows
'Cuz all we want for Christmas is you



We don't need expensive things
They don't matter to us
All that we want, can't be found
Underneath the Christmas tree



You are the angel atop our tree
You are our dream come true
Santa can't bring us what we need
'Cuz all we want for Christmas is you!




Sooo, dear Santa, you know what's on our list! Hint: it's bigger than a Prada shoe box and it's the same as previous year. Okay, further hint: take a look at the blonde Lady, she' s holding our list in her hand!


Hmmm.... you think here's hope we'll get everything we wish for on our Christmas list?


Have a wonderful day everyone!

13 comments:

  1. Great post, Jazzy! And SO true!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You read on my mind, my dear! This post is very clever :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. To quote another song, "Wouldn't it be loverly?"

    ReplyDelete
  4. Anonymous8:23 PM

    Right again my dear! Well Vincent and maybe a pair of pink fuzzy handcuffs.:)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Anonymous8:24 PM

    I forgot to ask. When and where was the third pic taken. It's a new one to me.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Anonymous8:44 PM

    Wouldn't it be nice!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Really awesome post! What happened to the one about the Teacher though? I can't find it.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Bev, the 3rd pic was taken on April 8, 2001 at the opening night of "One Flew over the Cuckoo's Nest". Great film, great man, great tie. LOL!
    Personally I wouldn't mind black cuffs either ;)

    JoJo! Our teacher post is missing, isn't that sad?? I corrected one spelling mistake, pushed 'publish' and a messages appeared saying: 'Service not available' YAK! Other posts are missing too btw, and I have no idea why.

    Thanks for your comments everyone, glad you like the Wish List!

    ReplyDelete
  9. That song by Vince Vance & the Valiants has always been one of my favorites. Thanks to you, Jazzy, it has a whole new meaning. I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  10. A heart-felt post, my dear! And I LOVE the pics you chose. Am I wrong for loving the first one, with the blond hair? I think it brings out the "bad boy" in him.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Jazzy - You mean that the post didn't automatically save in drafts before you clicked 'publish'? Man that's lame! That was a great one too.

    I was even gonna go back and post the lyrics to 'Teacher Teacher' (Nick Lowe? Rockpile?). lol

    ReplyDelete
  12. He's all I've wanted for Christmas for about 5 years! I don't know what I'm doing that's bad, but Santa is just not giving me what I want.
    Great post Jazzy, I also love the pic with him blonde. Bad, BAD boy.

    ReplyDelete
  13. JAZZY! How've you been? I haven't used my blog in ages, I missed your Vincent posts. Dear god that second to last picture of him is hooot ;D

    Hope you're all good darling (:

    <3

    ReplyDelete