You might know what I'm talking about if...
- you buy bags of rice, and you can't stand the taste of the stuff
- you shout out AP lines during sex
- you know what AP lines are
- after you went to the audience partici-(SAY IT!!!)-pation movie you have to remove your makeup with a power sander
- you gladly shell out 150€ for a mint condition copy of the rare Outer Mongolian RHS cast album, but you couldn't afford to pay your rent this month
- you sat through all 13 hours of "I, Claudius" just to see Patricia Quinn
- you throw rice and toilet paper at the screen during "Pocahontas"
- you had half your brain removed for the sake of *realism* (okay, not really)
- you're still reading this
- you finally save up enough for a trip to England, and once you get there, you skip Big Ben and Buckingham Palace, and head straight for Oakley Court to see where RHPS was filmed.
Phew! And there's also the VDO-addiction that is even stronger! You see, I just had to make this video.