Flesh For Fantasy

How come we spend so much time with raving on Vincent. No, seriously, how come?
Obviously because he's hot, you might say. But that isn't enough of an answer, there are plenty of men out there who look hot after all.
So, am I missing anything in my life I need to fill in with fantasies and daydreams? Don't know. But at any rate the fictional uber-reality is a place one can easily fall into!
Even if there is nothing but perfect moments in your life (you lucky one!), Vincent is the one who adds something special.
See, he has created many different characters, and each one of them if good for a fantasy, a dream or for something that brights up your daily acitvities.

Want someone for a pre-fuck dance? No problem for Valentino!



Are you missing romance? Here you go!



How about some hot stuff? And I'm not talking about pretty pink plastic toy cuffs, oooh no!



Bored? Not enough excitement in your life? Just take the subway!



Want to be ravaged, wanna feel dirty, used? Dream away about Guy and you'll get what you desire!



Or are you just pissed off about some idiots? Call Sgt. Tony, he fixes that for you!



Perhaps you like a man in uniform who protects you? Of course you do!



If you need a partner who is by nature domestically focussed ... voilĂ !



The list could go on and on and on.
You see, Vincent covers all our needs! Most satisfying ... multiple times!

12 comments:

  1. Oh, Jazzy, what a R-E-M-A-R-K-A-B-L-E post. Since Vincent is the "human chameleon" that must mean I have to change my facade and character, too. Hmmmmm, what shall I be? A sexy cheerleader, a flirty French maid, a naughty librarian, a sadistic dominatrix (that one is not a far stretch), a dirty cop, a lonely, horny, desparate housewife. Oh, the list goes on and on and on and on. Cheers Jazz!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'll take one of each! And when I'm finished with them, I'll start all over again. Should keep me from getting bored for the rest of my life!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This wonderful post explains EVERYTHING! Well, everything that matters, anyway. You've validated our addiction perfectly, dear Jazzy! I no longer question my unquenchable thirst for everything VDO. Love the title, too. I can hear Billy Idol singing that song in the background. Say ... that's an idea. Anyone care to make a VDO video to THAT particular song? I, for one, would LOVE it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I think you explained it perfectly..although at home I tend to stick to the line about admiring his talent..less trouble that way :-)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Anonymous9:55 AM

    To quote another song, in my case 'I didn't know I was looking for love until I found HIM' :0)

    Vincent may not know it, but he re-vitalised my spirit, so there's a place in my heart that's forever his, and I quietly thank him daily for the friends, the happiness - and the passion! - he's brought into my life.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh my, I never thought of my life as incomplete or void of excitement. What does VDO do for me; he fills that unquenchable hunger called lust. While I’m on the topic of lust, bobbybegood1, you covered all the bases for me and let’s not forget about Bobby in the interrogation room. Melts into puddle***

    It may seem perplexing to some as to why we are so obsessed with the man. But that doesn’t mean that a person’s life is lacking or unfulfilled because they are drawn to someone they’ll never have. Desire transcends all barriers. You may be with the ‘love of your life’ but still long for Valentino, Guy, Elton or Cholo. After all without our fantasies, life would be very dull.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Anonymous4:20 PM

    Okay i decide I was write my comments before i read anyone elses. My discovery of all the VDO blogs, videos and movies in these last two months have got to be one of the best things for me. Short of LOCI, I had no idea what a star he was. It has reaped many benefits for me including helping me get through the winter. I usually suffer from S.A.D. but thanks to Vincent its been bliss. Who needs drugs when you can have Vincent. Secondly my hubby actually encourages me to go DONOFING (who said that anyway),because he is the one that reaps the rewards. MEOW. So bring it on girl because it sure beats knitting1

    ReplyDelete
  8. Dear Jazz, this post is just fantastic! I'm addicted and i assume completely...XD

    ReplyDelete
  9. I'm still stuck on the 'pre-fuck' dance...

    ReplyDelete
  10. He is the ultimate fantasy that we all wish could become a reality.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Diane & Tess, I noticed your matching clothes. What a wonderful idea!

    Snark, I'd like to do it. Unless anyone else is faster than I; it always takes me days to make a video.

    Thank you everyone for the comments :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. Wow! That was...uh...I'm just gonna...go into my room and, uh..."take care of something" (if you know what I mean). ;D

    ReplyDelete