AND THE WINNER IS ......

CAP THE EPISODE GAME WINNERS
GAME 1 (link)

Everyone did a FABULOUS job, but there can be only ONE First Prize winner!
Drum Roll..... and the winner is.....

SnarkAngel

CONGRATULATIONS TO OUR FIRST PRIZE WINNER!



Bobby: Ahhh, thank you for my veal parmigiana. Can you please bring me another entree, I'm having dinner with my
good buddy SnarkAngel. God, I hope that man is "hungry"... Huh!



And after dinner, what shall we do?
Any ideas?



------------

It was too difficult to choose a second and third prize winner, so everyone will get a second prize, of dinner with VDO/BG
Hope you all don't mind eating at the bar, that SnarkAngel was an expensive date!
Well, perhaps he is willing to share when we ask him sweetly?



- mauigirl and jazzy -

14 comments:

  1. Congrats Snark...I WANT DETAILS!;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. You know what they say: what happens in SnarkLand STAYS in SnarkLand ... heh-heh. Thanks much, folks!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anonymous11:41 AM

    I not only want details I want PICTURES....am I sick in some perverted way??! If I am, please dont' 'cure' me ;0)

    ReplyDelete
  4. No worries Vixens, I'm sure you'll all get a chance at being a First Prize winner. Although the prizes may vary, I'm guessing they'll all end up with the same result if you play your cars right.

    ReplyDelete
  5. BRAVO to Sharkangel..Jazzy I'm with you,too..but pssst../I aleardy had send spy bugs to capture the whole action/..gigles,evil frin!!;)))

    ReplyDelete
  6. PurpleVixen, I hate to disappoint you, but the only action I would like to "capture" is the Vince/jazzy thing. Given the chance.

    ReplyDelete
  7. LOL..LOL..LOL..gigles..!!;)))-

    ReplyDelete
  8. I can provide maid service if you'd like, Snarkangel.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Congrats Snarkangel. I don't mean to rain on your parade, but I just can't contain myself. I going to Joe's Pub on Tuesday night to see Vincent! The following is the descriptor from the web site.

    "Vincent D'Onofrio presents The George Gerkie Cowboy Experience featuring Laura Cantrell, Joe Vinciguerra & special guest Sam Bisbee"

    I don't know what "presents" means but I can't wait to find out. The show is sold out!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Anonymous12:32 PM

    This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Anonymous12:33 PM

    Sorry, that was me, being SO excited for Artist, I couldn't type (no changes there then)

    What I was trying to say is have a WONDERFUL time, and remember you're representing all of us who can't be there in anything other than spirit :0)

    ReplyDelete
  12. Thanks Diane. If I get up the courage to ask for an autograph, I will mention that Vincent's Vixens send their love.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Congratulations, Artist! I know you'll do all of us proud!!! Come back and be ready to post all the delicious details!!!

    ReplyDelete