SEDUCES ME

Seduces Me
Celine Dion


Everything you are
Everything you'll be
Touches the current of love
So deep in me
Every sigh in the night
Every tear that you cry
Seduces me


And all that I am
And all that I'll be
Means nothing at all
If you can't be with me
Your most innocent kiss
Or your sweetest caress
Seduces me


I don't care about tomorrow
I've given up on yesterday
Here and now is all that matters
Right here with you is where I'll stay


Everything in this world
Every voice in the night
Every little thing of beauty
Comes shining thru in your eyes
And all that is you becomes part of me too
'Cause all you do seduces me


And if I should die tomorrow
I'd go down with a smile on my face
I thank God I've ever known you
I fall down on my knees
For all the love we've made


Every sigh in the night
Every tear that you cry
Seduces me seduces me
All that you do
Seduces me



Lovely sentiment, isn't it?


13 comments:

  1. Oh God....Drowning in a sea of desire.

    Lovely post Artist.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Artist - my favorite picture - the KISS!!! Oh, the way he just swoops in and plants one of the sexiest kisses! Your post was so beautiful. Thank you!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anonymous4:12 PM

    WOW! What a perfect song for Vincent-Love. Thanks Artist *runs off to find download*

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely sentiment indeed.

    ReplyDelete
  5. He makes my temperature rise every time I see him. And that kiss should be classified as the best movie kiss ever! Glad you liked the post.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hearing that song over youtube and watching those seducing pictures...You cheered my heart up girl!
    cheers, toast, bravo to you

    ReplyDelete
  7. Ooooh, so beautiful! I have this song on my iPod only because it reminds me of HIM! Thanks for putting the pix to it, great post!

    ReplyDelete
  8. YES PLEASE..Vincent..eeeehhh!!;)))

    ReplyDelete
  9. you don't know how many times I've listened to this song and fantasized about Vincent. Thank you for this beautiful post!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Not only is it a lovely sentiment, but it is so very, very true! Great caps, too, my dear! And the song is the perfect choice for our beloved.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Wonderful song lyrics for a wonderful man..thank you Artist :-)

    *following Di to find a download*

    ReplyDelete
  12. Good Lord! I can't think of anything....

    ReplyDelete
  13. mmmmmm... lovely

    ReplyDelete