ALPHA HOT!

"Alpha Dog" what a great title for such a tongue-in-cheek episode.
I couldn't help but wonder if the subtle (NOT) reference to the victim's appendage wasn't a guise for Mr. D's own
legendary size 13's?
Or maybe I'm making too much of the innuendo?



But what really inspired me was Detective Goren's quote "So you played a Venefica?"
To which Eames responds with "Huh?"
Bobby goes on to explain that the word Venefica refers to
"Ancient Roman women that were sorceress' they killed men by the act of love."



So my question is "Is there a Roman male equivalent to the term Venefica and is it by any chance Vincent?"
Because I know if he ever made love to me I'm not sure I'd survive the experience.


Just the thought of Vincent as a Roman warrior - OMG!
Talk about inspiring a myriad of sexual fantasies.
Let's replace Russell Crowe in Gladiator with Vincent and - well you get the idea.



Vincent makes the summer seem even hotter, doesn't he?

10 comments:

  1. I think it would be "Vincenzo".

    Russell Crowe in the same sentence as Vincent??? How dare you! He doesn't even belong in the same class as VDO! LOL

    Great post.....as the witched witch said, "I'm melting!!!!!"

    ReplyDelete
  2. Artist, I think you must mean the term "Vinniefuca" - the male who kills his victims by NOT having sex with them...I know it's killing me! ;)

    I also saw a lot of humor in this episode that seemed to come straight from Vixens' blogs!

    Great post!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anonymous10:08 AM

    As long as I died at the END of the lovemaking, and not the second it was all about to happen....!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have watched that episode six times. I love the sexy curls! Just want to run my fingers thru them, and well...never mind - you know the rest!

    I paid very close attention to some of dialog and Jersey, I think you are right - I think MR. D. reads our blogs because there were so many references to the VIXENS blogs. I am glad I am not alone with those thoughts. Wouldn't that be something if he did read them! Oh, the joy of knowing he knows how much we care (and lust...one of the seven deadly sins - he is one of the 8th)...ah, it's gonna be a tough road ahead without our weekly Bobby! Thank God for repeats and tivo and his movies...I have to have my daily HOT fix of him...

    ReplyDelete
  5. Knowing my luck, I'd die the minute he looked at me.

    BTW...I would have loved to have seen Vincent in the HBO series 'Rome'!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I agree, I think the writers weave a lot of sly references from the various Vincent blogs into the story lines. It is delightful thinking that maybe Vincent reads the blogs. Maybe one day he'll post a comment; too much to hope for?

    ReplyDelete
  7. I don't want him to post a comment on this blog, I want him to post his hot body on my bed!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Jazzy - wouldn't we all!

    ReplyDelete
  9. "He" posted a comment on my blog once. Of course, sadly, it was only a troll...

    ReplyDelete
  10. Vincent as a roman warrior..or any warrior..UUU..THAMMM..Vincen t would be the hottest ever warrior..hmmm..he would look so great in those warrior shiort skirts..those looong strong legs..OUCH..MMM..MMM..RRR..RR..PURRR!!;)))

    ReplyDelete