EROGENOUS ZONE. SORT OF.

The Python is always a busy subject for conversation, as well as
the object of desire for those wo/men who show excellent taste.

We've already seen a few men in our life, and we know what a man looks like underneath his clothes, right?
Chest hair, masculine arms, these few inches between navel and groin (Lord, I adore that zone), broad shoulders,
strong thighs ...
Bliss!

And Vincent - THE MAN - is the hottest example of how a man should look like; how a Sex God should look like.
In fact he IS the Sex God!

Is it a wonder that we'd all like to get to know every inch of him with all our senses?

But even though Vincent says that his cock is his favorite body part,


... he still refuses to do full-frontal nudity.
Well.
To me, the ultimate turn on is when he is all dressed anyway!



Now why the heck would anyone (who is more or less sane) get turned on by the Sex God wearing clothes????
Simple.
Clothing means that you have to use your imagination, your mind, your powers of fantasy.
After all, the biggest erogenous zone is one's own brain!
In other words:
The heart of the erotic lies not always in fulfillment BUT always in desire.

17 comments:

  1. I love this post! Imagination is a glorious thing...and his modesty is fine by me. The photos I do see make my mind wander enoguh already.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I bow to your wisdom, Jazzyfucious!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Snark, your snarkolism is just priceless!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I think you make a very good point Jazzy..and I know my imagination does a pretty good job on the bits we never see :-D

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm perfectly happy to let my imagination do it's thing!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Anonymous4:37 PM

    Vincent is one big erogenous zone... :0)

    ReplyDelete
  7. That first photo is amazing! Is it me or is Vincent crossing his fingers in that cap? My brain works overtime when it comes to Vincent. Fantasy land is lovely place to live. Great post Jazzy.

    ReplyDelete
  8. That's right, he IS crossing his fingers. Which makes a vixens' imagination running wild.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Geez, I'm in the midst of a great and deep thinker!!! jazzy, oh wise one, I bow to you!! GREAT POST

    ReplyDelete
  10. Undressing him in my mind is one of my most erotic pleasures.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Jazzy you read my mind..like always!!:)
    I will say what I think,and say it all the time..-Vincent is a god..a sex god in a human form!!;)))
    Vincent has the whole package..brains,great personality,good valyes and belifes,natyral beauty and perfect body!!;)))
    Vincent is nature's masterpiece!!;)Most of all in Vincent.which turns me on so much and what I love is Vincent brain..-the way it works..how it thinks..and YESSS..Vincent has a vey "BIG" brain..Vicnent such a sharp and open mind,still very strong..he just get's things!!

    ReplyDelete
  12. I love this post too! I admire his modesty. Jazzy, you are a genious! thanks for your daily dose of our sex god....

    ReplyDelete
  13. Every inch of this gorgeous man that we have been privileged to see is virile and sexy. So it stands to reason that the Python will be just as sexy and amazing as the rest of him. And that's where my imagination gets involved...believe me, the Python is extremely active in my fantasies, and He is one gorgeous penis!

    Great insight, Jazzy

    ReplyDelete
  14. Anonymous10:50 AM

    ps: I only just noticed the STAGGERINGLY gorgeous picture of Vincent beneath your 'blog archive' bit. He takes my breath away (and I wish he would!)

    ReplyDelete
  15. Diane,
    It's from a tv report about Staten Island that I've screencapped. Mailed it to you a second ago.

    ReplyDelete
  16. Glad you all enjoyed this one; good to see that we all think alike, as usual.

    BTW
    Jersey, the day the Python stops being active is the day I enter an ultra-orthodox convent.

    ReplyDelete
  17. Anonymous6:23 PM

    Jazzy, for some reason, what you're obviously trying to send me is sending my email nuts (I keep getting an admin message saying my mail box is full when there's nothing in it!), so I'll send you my Yahoo address :0)

    ReplyDelete