WHAT'S IN A NAME???

The team13projects is honored by a guest post from fuzzytweetie


I've always wondered what's in a name. So, I decided to try something using our favorite guy's name......



VINCENT D'ONOFRIO......



Virile, Versatile, Vavoom, Vagina (oops, that's me.....)

Incredible, Irresistable

Naked, Nude, Naughty (me again!)

Charming, Cute, Compassionate

Electric, Eclectic, Ecstasy

Nipples (duh), Nuts, Neck

Tremendous Torso and Tree Trunk

D'lightful, D'lectible, D'licious, D'vine

Object D'Art, Outstanding, Orgasmic (ahem)

Nice, Nimble, Noble, (did I mention Nipples?)

Obsession, Oysters, Orgasm (multi)

Fur, Fabulous, Fantastic

Rapture, Ravage

Intense, Intelligent

Orgasm..... (hmmmm, was there a theme here!?)

18 comments:

  1. Wonderful!!!! Oh no It's a W....
    Nice

    ReplyDelete
  2. If we added his middle name, there would be room for "lust" in there, too.

    This is a great idea. I wish I'd thought of it first!

    ReplyDelete
  3. it took me hours to understand, that the words are in the order of his name. i am a smart one, huh!

    somehow i do like "oysters" in combination with "orgasm(multi)".

    ReplyDelete
  4. Anonymous8:22 PM

    Even with no picture, I'd recognise him from your descriptions ;0)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Phillip ... hmmmmmm ... well, the "P" is obviously for "Penile, Pretty, Popular, Pythonish, Perfect ... next letter ... "H" ... any takers?

    ReplyDelete
  6. "H" Handsome, hyperventilate no that's me!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I'm noting down "pythonish", lol.
    A classic Snark-ism!

    ReplyDelete
  8. PHILIP:
    Proud, Powerful & Phallic
    Hot Handsome Hunk
    Irresistible, Incredible, Insatiable
    Loving, Luscious, Lickable
    Irreplaceable, Inventive, Intelligent
    Pretty Python Prance

    ReplyDelete
  9. in some countries, they use the "F" instead of "Ph"

    ReplyDelete
  10. Great,so clever, happy late new year to all at the team 13, I love all you do. thanks. Rosey

    ReplyDelete
  11. aaaw, thank you so much, Rosey!
    happy new year to you

    ReplyDelete
  12. Okay I think I'll pass on the 'F' instead of PH, unless of course you meant something like:

    Friendly, Formidable, Fantastic, etc. But I tend to think - NOT!

    ReplyDelete
  13. shame on you! i would NEVER use such saucy words such as Friendly, Formidable, Fantastic.
    please bear in mind, this blog is without any adult warning!!!

    ReplyDelete
  14. You're going to lose your Vixen status using language like that.

    ReplyDelete
  15. ph or f could be used.....

    good one artist!

    ReplyDelete
  16. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  17. AAA..snif,snif..that is just wonderfuly said!!
    LOVELY SAID!!:)))

    ReplyDelete