For SnarkAngel

I thought, he needs a little smile this week.
(caps from POI)


DUNN DUNNN....

EAMES: What exactly are we looking for, anyway?
And why the heck do you always crawl on the floor,
as soon as we enter an apartment?


Photobucket

BOBBY: You don't see it, do you? We have to find anything that brightens SnarkAngel up!
And now stop staring at my groin, Eames.


Photobucket

Obviously he uses too many bottles of water sprayers.
He MUST be watching LO:CI all the time.

Photobucket

BOBBY: That Snark saved plenty of love letters on his bulletin board.

EAMES: ...And he has lots of boxes full of adult books!
I'll ask him if I can borrow me at least this one.

Photobucket

EAMES: Apropos love letters - isn't that your handwriting?

Photobucket

Investigating makes me hungry,
unfortunately Snark has nothing but ice cubes in there.


Photobucket

By the way, you know it's MY habit to sit on tables, so get off of that one!

Photobucket

I look way better on tables than you do. See!

Photobucket

I wish, Eames did not take the box of love letters to the lab for handwriting examination!

Photobucket

You think your stupid umbrella would make Snark smile, because...?

Photobucket

Dunnn, dunnnn...

Photobucket

BOBBY: Aaah, jazzy! I just like watching you write it down.
So this is a list of what cheers Snark up...


Photobucket

... no, you can't be serious with that list! Oh my!

Photobucket

EAMES: Why don't you give him a wedding picture of me and Mr. Big as a present?

Photobucket

EAMES: Elizabeth Hitchens, Nicole Wallace, Haynes, whatever; you are all under arrest
for not telling us Snark's favorite things!


Photobucket

No, you will NOT tell him that my shoe is that small!
Careful, liar, your salad is wilting!!!

Photobucket

I swear I did not write those love letters during office time!

Photobucket

Maybe my shades of sexiness would do it for him.

Photobucket

ELIZABETH HITCHENS NICOLE WALLACE HAYNES WHATEVER: So your theory says, that your shades will cheer him up.
But like many of your theories lately, it wouldn't butter your parsnips, Bubby!


Photobucket

If you insist on calling me that name, I'm afraid I'm going to have to ignore you.

Photobucket

OK then, just to make it easier, I will offer him myself as his private Detective.

Photobucket

So I'll go back to his apartment,
but he'll be THAT sorry if he's not there!!!


Photobucket

13 comments:

  1. What a Fabulous post! I wish Bobby would come looking for me ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Jazzy, you kill me! I am laughing my ass off, so YES, you DID cheer me up a little today! Work (my last week here) was a BITCH, and I am OVER my boss trying to squeeze every last little bit of work out of me that she can before I exit on Friday. Alas, Bobby wants to make me feel better ... and that's delicious. Now I will have to make HIM feel better, which will be equally "delicious." LOL

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sorry for the delete noticed typos. Lucky snark, Bobby on the prowl for him. If Bobby was looking for me? Well, that would make my whole millennium. I smile merely at the thought of... let your imagination fill in the blank.

    ReplyDelete
  5. You always cheer me up. And he does look better sitting on a table.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Have fun Snark! Gr8 post as always jazzy!

    ReplyDelete
  7. snark, tell your boss that she's a bad SWMNBN -- not the good kind like olivia! and we all keep fingers crossed so you'll find a better boss/job soon. i promise!!
    ahmmm... when eames did read your book, can i borrow it for me, please? LOL

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great post, what a great way to start my day off. If Snark doesn't mind can I have the book after you Jazzy? ;)

    ReplyDelete
  9. snark's book is going to become a bestseller!
    methinks it's WELL illustrated. let's hope that eames will bring it back very soon, so we all can share it.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Anonymous1:47 PM

    I was really enjoying this until old 'heart-in-a-box' appeared (EEEK!)

    Hope our Snarkangel is soon feeling better.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Don't know about you Snark, but I'm all cheered up! LOL!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Bobby as Snark's private dick - a dream come true!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Val ... darling ... you hit the nail on the head! Loving all these hilarious comments, everyone!

    ReplyDelete