The Extra Man

Photobucket

Eames: You'd think Trump's secretary would use spell-check.
________________________________________

[Upon finding forgeries of character references in the victim's assistant's apartment]
Goren: Why would an heir to the Dupont fortune need phony character references?
Eames: Low self-esteem?
________________________________________

Deakins: If a guy was picking my wallet and my bed, I'd want him whacked, too.
________________________________________

[Eames and Goren review the record of a con.]
Eames: Conviction for assault, assault, assault--
Goren: A collector.
________________________________________

Carver: Charge them for a murder they didn't commit of a person who isn't dead? I can't begin to count the number of violations that would entail.
Deakins: Mr. Carver. This man Dupont, or whatever his name is, has had us chasing our tails for a couple of weeks now. I don't know about you, but I do not like being made a fool of.
[Carver looks like he's wavering. Goren looks encouraging.]
Goren: Payback is the healthy human response here.
________________________________________

Goren: 10 to one he'll call me back. He has something to prove to me one.
Carver: 10 to one?
Eames: I've taken him on before, Mr. Carver. I'm down 18 bucks.
________________________________________

Carver: Don't tell me you feel sorry for this guy.
Goren: Someone to teach you how to ride a bike, two people that think you're special, makes a difference.
Carver: Some people get by on a lot less.
Goren: They shouldn't have to.

Photobucket

God, I wish I was his phone handset!

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Oh yes, please hand me your pen!

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Sorry for posting so many pix...
got a little carried away with my caps;

he's just way tooooo hot!


13 comments:

  1. FAB. PICS. today. there can never be enough pics. of vincent!! so carry on putting "too many on".x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Amen judith, Amen!! :-D

    ReplyDelete
  3. There are so many things to love about this post. I love those lines!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Anonymous12:39 PM

    I don't need an 'extra' man, the 6'4" one, called 'Vincent' will do nicely thankyouverymuch ;0)

    ReplyDelete
  5. So nice to wake up to a 6'4" hunk staring at you. That's my kind of wake up call. And as Judith said there can never be too many pics of Vincent.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm so glad he doesn't wear the watch anymore....His wrists need to be naked ;)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Vincent has everything on him "EXTRA"!!DROOL..PURRR..WOOF,WOOF!!*gigles..blushes..LOL*

    ReplyDelete
  8. What everyone said (cough, cough, off to die).

    ReplyDelete
  9. Such a gorgeous post and enjoyed the snarks between the characters, too.

    Vincent is gorgeous as always and your post is wonderful...also as always.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Don't ever apologise for posting lots of pictures, you can never post too many!!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Carver never stood a chance against our delcious Bobby!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Post away! You can never have too much Bobby!

    ReplyDelete
  13. There is no such thing as "too many" Vince pics. You did just fine...the ones of him in his coat walking down the street, are especially hot! I don't have a clue why...

    ReplyDelete