Do you ever wonder how Eames described "Bigfoot" in that personal ad?
If you have a detailed idea of how she described him, we want to know!
YES THIS IS A COMPETITION
AND ONE ATTRACTIVE PRIZE IS WAITING FOR THE WINNER!!!
So, be clever, witty and creative and come up with an answer that impresses the jury (DOH! That's me)
* Bribing the jury with life-sized Bobby statues is allowed and won't result in penalties
* Participants must be obsessed with THE man and reside in VDO-Lalaland
* You may consult among yourselves and - if you wish - a trusted Doctor of Professional VDO Studies
* Please note the jury is no longer accepting entries of recommendation from Henry Kissinger
* Entries should not exceed 768,952,999 words in length
* All participants must prove that fictive characters appearing in their entry agree to being used for this purpose
(Rules will self-destruct after reading.)
The lucky winner will be announced next week.