PARTY TIME VIXEN STYLE!

Yesssss, Vincent joins and Mississippi DJ himself comes over to play the music for us! But before the party begins he needs to know which songs we would like to hear.

Photobucket

Listening to music can be an incredibly sensual experience, no wonder some songs pair so well
with a hot and steamy makeout session with 'our' man.

How about following playlist....

LET'S GET IT ON - We know Vincent loves Marvin Gaye!

Photobucket


The Peaches - HOT ROD
You like it when we play hardcore
The panty-war, you get pussy galore
You like it when we leave parts on when we're getting it on and on and on and on




Brian Ferry - SLAVE TO LOVE
And I can't escape - I'm a slave to love - Can you help me?



Amy Winehouse - TEACH ME TONIGHT
The sky's a blackboard high above you
If a shooting star goes by
I'll use that star to write "I love you"
A thousand times across the sky




The Beatles
WHY DON'T WE DO IT IN THE ROAD?

Photobucket

Betty Wright - TONIGHT IS THE NIGHT
that you make me a woman
No, I'll never forget tonight no, no, I'll never forget tonight
That's when you make me feel real, mmm... hmm...
You make me feel real, real good

Photobucket


You see, Mississippi DJ has many, many records, so there truly is something for everyone's taste.

AND NOW TELL HIM YOUR FAVORITE SONG AND GET THIS PARTY STARTED!

15 comments:

  1. Being the ever romantic I'm fond of Van Morrison's Moondance and on the flip side I'm particle to Justin Timberlakes' Sexyback.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Bruce Springsteen 'I'm On Fire'...And Donna Summer 'Love To Love You Baby'.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good choice, Tess! Some time ago I made a Elton-video to Donna's song; YT rejected it for 'sexual content'. Well, that's the way Elton is.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Serge Gainsbourg "Sea,Sex and Sun", Juliette Greco "Déshabillez-moi", Peggy Lee "Fever" and Kings of Leon "Sex on fire".

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very nice playlist, potzina. God, I just wish he would déshabillez-moi!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Anonymous6:31 PM

    Lady Gaga - Love Games

    Let's have some fun, this beat is sick
    I wanna take a ride on your disco stick
    Don't think too much, just bust that stick
    I wanna take a ride on your disco stick!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I Wanna Sex You Up by Color Me Badd
    "I wanna sex you
    All night
    You make me feel good
    I wanna rub you down
    I wanna sex you up"

    ReplyDelete
  8. Cher - Bang Bang.

    Just the title, not the lyrics.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Darren Hayes - Insatiable

    I can listen to it over and over and it alwats makes me think of Vincent :-)

    ReplyDelete
  10. John Mayer - Your Body Is A Wonderland.

    ReplyDelete
  11. inspirational choices all i also enjoy i also enjoy Personal Jesus and Master and Servant by Depeche Mode!

    ReplyDelete
  12. I think Vincent would approve of THIS Marvin Gaye choice: Sexual Healing. Let me "heal ya," Baby!!!

    ReplyDelete
  13. We truly created a great playlist here.
    Jenz, whenever I hear Master and Servant your video with the same name comes to my mind.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Anonymous6:07 PM

    "I wanna do bad things to you" would get MY party started ;0)

    ReplyDelete
  15. Anonymous7:54 PM

    Kiss You All Over
    Exile

    Gonna wrap my arms around you
    Hold you close to me
    Oh, babe I wanna taste your lips
    I wanna fill your fantasy, yeah

    I wanna kiss you all over
    And over again
    I wanna kiss you all over
    Till the night closes in

    ReplyDelete