Dress You Up

Last week I disappeared in the basement to rummage through my records. Found unbelievable things in 'The 80's Box' *ashamed*.
Madonna's Virgin Tour Live on the other hand falls under the category good stuff.
(music vid at yt - link)

You've got style, that's what all the girls say
Satin sheets and luxuries so fine
All your suits are custom made in London



But I've got something that you'll really like

Gonna dress you up in my love
All over, all over



Gonna dress you up in my love
All over your body



Feel the silky touch of my caresses
They will keep you looking so brand new



Let me cover you with velvet kisses
I'll create a look that's made for you
Gonna dress you up in my love, in my love
All over your body, all over your body
In my love



All over, all over
From your head down to your toes




Have a hot Sunday

14 comments:

  1. I can hear this song in my head as I study these delicious caps! Perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous10:08 AM

    Well, my day just got off to a fine start; Thank You :0)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yikes it 's HOTTT in here...

    ReplyDelete
  4. Anonymous3:41 PM

    I loved Madonna, Our wedding song was Crazy for You. thanks for the flashback. Its gonna be great day!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Freezing outside...Sizzling hot inside :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hot sunday, indeed!
    I usually don't like Madonna but today i make an exception :o)

    ReplyDelete
  7. I was never a Madonna fan, so I had to watch the video just to find out what the song was like.

    I must say the words do fit the man and my feeelings for him or my feelings with him; LOL. I love vintage items their so nostalgic and bring back such great memories.

    Great post, Cholo always makes me hot.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Lord, that Cholo is the sexiest thing on legs.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hottie (:

    Great post ;)

    <3

    ReplyDelete
  10. lovevdo69 The player's endless repeat mode was made for Crazy for you. Amazing song!!

    BookOfAi
    Finally :))

    ReplyDelete
  11. Chola = sizzling hot! Perfect caps to a wonderful song. (would prefer to "undress him down with my love)!!!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Song + pics = Perfect match! Cheers Jazzy!!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Cheers Bobbybegood!

    ReplyDelete