THANKS, I'LL SKIP THE FLUFF

As a child my brother was fond of fluffernutter, he'd use it to make sandwiches with wild combinations (also known as fluff). Such as peanut butter, fluff, bananas & jelly. I, on the other hand, have never acquired a taste for 'fluff" and even as a child I was grossed out by my brother's insane taste for the stuff. Now as an adult my senses have been further insulted by the inane product.
Apparently the USA network thinks it's audience is only intelligent enough to enjoy "Fluff" programming.
Honestly, the only thing I fluff are my sheets in hopes that Saint Vincent soon will appear.



The USA Network can take their "fluff" and peddle it on some other fool. Perhaps it is true that Vincent has had enough and wants to move on, but my gut feeling is that if USA gave him a REAL offer he would have stayed on for Season 9. After all it is filmed in his home town allowing him to work and still be near him family.



For now I stand firmly behind my conviction that USA will lose a large portion of their audience due to their inability to connect the dots.
Dot One - Vincent is Criminal Intent, Dot Two - there is only one team; Bobby & Alex; Dot Three - we don't watch the show for the plot
and Dot Four - your audience is smarter than you give them credit for.



I know I won't be the only one crying when Bobby says goodbye.


10 comments:

  1. I totally agree, artist. USA/NBC are showing their true colors......green, for money and greed. Is there a color for stupidity?

    ReplyDelete
  2. No doubt, if they had offered Vincent 'real money' I think he would have stayed. I HATE NBC.

    ReplyDelete
  3. once vincent has gone it will never be the criminal intent we know and love; they should either axe it altogether or if they're intent on having jeff then create a new programme with a new name - "law and order: comedy event"

    ReplyDelete
  4. He was just awful on Thursday night in his first episode. There's just no substance to him. And he is truly YUCK to look at.

    ReplyDelete
  5. NBC/USA think they got a GREAT actor with WIDE appeal for a CHEAP price. They got what they paid for ... not what they hoped for. The proof will be in the pudding ... a very sour-tasting pudding, I'm sure.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Not to mention greasy, lumpy and with fly wings.....

    ReplyDelete
  7. Rumor out today:

    "As I understand it, filming of the Goren & Eames final episode — the season 9 premiere — has been stalled by the absence of the major actors from the set. If so, good for them."

    ReplyDelete
  8. Being an optimist I do believe that Vincent soon will appear in any other weekly show. After all TV series are 'easy' to base one's livelihood upon, and also to finance film projects.

    ReplyDelete
  9. We can only hope, jazzy.

    ReplyDelete
  10. How much fluffingthis show would need..HELLOOOOOO..it is a criminal-drama show..why the heck it needs fluff.HUH???!!!I just don't get it,it not a kid show,and how drolly do they want to make it,and whyyy..do they think Jeff is better then Vincent,and he is all they need to run the show..HUH..stupid,stupid,stupiddd people!!??

    ReplyDelete