I MISS ROMANCE

Yes, I know I'm too sentimental, but I do so miss romance. Things are so clinical and matter-of-fact these days. I have nothing against mad, passionate sexual encounters, but I would like to be wooed first. Somehow when the big moment does finally arrive, it seems more passionate and intense than simply hopping in the sack on the first date. I miss having...


Someone to bring me flowers for no particular reason






Idyllic walks along the beach







A romantic dinner for two




Picnics in the park



Dancing







The thrill of the first kiss




His arms around my waist




Gazing into his eyes




The moment that takes your breath away




Ah well, there goes my bubble bursting again.




A girl can dream can't she? Of course, if dreams came true Bobby would be back for Season Nine!

10 comments:

  1. Oh. yes we girls can dream and dream and dream! sigh.x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nothing wrong with dreams, especially when they involve Vincent :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anonymous6:42 PM

    ...and if Sammy told me those flowers were roses, then I agree, they're ROSES ;0)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a beautiful post, Artist!

    This girl's going to keep on dreaming, but I don't think I'm strong enough to NOT jump in the sack right away with Vincent!

    ReplyDelete
  5. If OUR dreams came true, Vincent would be a VERY busy man.

    ReplyDelete
  6. He could send me flowers, invite me to dinner etc. But FIRST I want the mad passionate sex-part.

    BTW for a second I thought the bottom pic shows poking a hole in a rubber. I really, really need new glasses.

    ReplyDelete
  7. He's a dream...a very dream...he takes my breath away...
    beautiful pics XD

    ReplyDelete
  8. Yes, he's a dream ... a very, very WET dream. LOL

    ReplyDelete
  9. Jazzy, it's not your glasses that need cleaning...lol! I love the way your mind works, tho!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Jazzy you are hilarious, only you would think it was a condom. Don't get me wrong I'd love to have a mad, passionate encounter with Vincent, but for the rest of the men in the world, woo me first please.

    ReplyDelete