Sticky Situation

(artist & jazzy)
season3, the gift



You know, Eames; this kid has one messy trunk.

Photobucket

There’s even sticky stuff on the trunk lock. This sticky substance looks familiar?
No it can’t be? No, false alarm it’s just bloody blood.

Photobucket

I tried to use one of these cameras in my bedroom once, but my old girlfriend objected.
Hard to believe, isn’t it?!?!

Photobucket

No, it’s not evidence, they’re old love letters from crazy Nelda.
I better shred these before the Captain sees them.

Photobucket

Eames, you still use a night light, girl?
I keep telling you if you let me spend the night you won’t need a night light.

Photobucket

No, I’m serious. I promise no funny stuff, really.

Photobucket

Hi! We’re checking in. Mr. & Mrs. Smith. That’s right Mr. & Mrs. Smith.
Yes, yes, that’s our real names.

Photobucket

I swear Alex, I left the suitcase right here. Look you can still see where the wheels left a mark.

Photobucket

Damn it! Yes, I’m upset that sweet little silk teddy was in the suitcase. You’d look hot in red silk.
At least the Vixens do!

Photobucket

Man! The necklace was supposed to be a surprise now it’s all tangled up.

I ought to smack you.

Photobucket

Do you have any idea what I’m like when I’m pissed off
AND horny?DO YOU!

Photobucket

Oh, please you’re just making it worse. I’ve looked through the bag three times,
there’s no red silk teddy to be found!

Photobucket

I could strangle that kid. Wait till I get my hands on…
Oh sorry Carver, I meant I’ll get him to confess through the power of persuasion.
Of course that’s what I meant.

Photobucket

I KNEW, even the plan alone to spend a night with Eames would end up in a disaster.
See, that's why I would prefer the Vixens. Huh!

Photobucket

10 comments:

  1. Damn, he is SO handsome. I was wondering where MY teddy got off to!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous12:59 PM

    I LOVE it when he 'leans' - OK, I love that he exists!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hilarious!!! As for the missing teddy, I'm sure I could find a way to compensate. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. And what's with that sock? He shouldn't be showing bare skin between his sock and pants. I can't take it. Whoever dresses him needs to get him longer socks.

    Nice to know he prefers a red teddy, I'd of thought he would have preferred blue.

    Very funny first thing this morning. Excellent job.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I don't usually like that either, Basric, but ANY glimpse of V-skin is a turn-on for me.

    Love your captions. Love the pictures even more...

    ReplyDelete
  6. Too, too funny! And I'll take some naked calf over clothed calf any day! LOL

    ReplyDelete
  7. Jazzy, when you talk about Bobby and a sticky substance, my mind starts to wander...and I'm not talking about blood! ;)

    And the naked ankle didn't bother me at all...once again, my mind started to wander.

    There's a pattern here. If I only see the tip of Bobby's thumb, my mind wanders and I think how suckable it is...Do I lust after this sexy, beautiful man too much?

    ReplyDelete
  8. He can spend the night with me anytime!...but!! only if he promises there WILL be funny stuff.
    ~~wink~~
    Such a handsome man....~sigh~

    ReplyDelete
  9. jersey, i don't know whether one can lust too much after him. i just do it, and it feels right!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Eames dosen't love my Bobby enaf,or is a woman enaf for Bobby!!I don't have(for right now)silk red teddys,but Bobby knows I look just fine in what I have in my closet!!He dosen't want me to hide to much of my body!!;)))

    ReplyDelete