MAN OF STEEL


I’m a peace loving sort of Vixen; I don’t like guns or weapons of any kind. Even the sharp knives in my cutlery drawer intimidate me!

HOWEVER...

There’s something about that man with a hard piece of steel in his hands
that just makes me melt like butter on a hot griddle!

I know it must be wrong to get all hot and bother over the following photos:

Photobucket

So why am I having trouble catching my breath? Oh, yeah now I remember….

Photobucket

Oh, baby hammer me…

Probably not the most ladylike response but the only one I can think of that best expresses my feelings for that larger than life photo.

And then there’s these photos from “Nunzio’s Second Cousin”, Oh My Heavens, may I please borrow your vest of leather & steel?

Photobucket
Photobucket

And who could forget Cholo with his ‘ahem’ BIG knife. Why does this picture make me swoon?

Photobucket

Yes, no matter how many photos I see of Vincent with a weapon I still have the same reaction and it’s not to go out and flag down a policeman and have him arrested. Although I might like to do that myself… just a thought.

Photobucket
Photobucket

He’s my idea of a Superman
Faster than a speeding bullet

Photobucket

More powerful than a locomotive

Photobucket

Able to leap tall buildings with a single bound

Photobucket

Okay that’s a leap, but how hot does he look pulling him off the fence!

Vincent can be my Man of Steel any day.

Photobucket

So Vixens how do you feel when Vincent points his piece of steel at you?

18 comments:

  1. ~~~~~hyperventilating~~~~~THUD

    ReplyDelete
  2. there is a word to describe how i feel, but i don't dare to use it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm not a fan of guns either, but seeing Vincent holding his weapon (sigh...) is so phallic! And the bigger, the better and more 'Python-istic'!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Anonymous9:59 AM

    Uuuuhhhhh, Vincent run and he is the Man of Steel, YES :-))
    Good Post

    ReplyDelete
  5. Anonymous4:33 PM

    I love it when it points his weapon :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. *drools..wipes happy tears..*I don't like at all violence of any kind;especial guns!!
    But when THAT HUNKY MAN points a gun...OY BOY..I just nuts and melt!!
    I never thought Jazzy there could be a flesh and blood real superman-man of steel!!
    BUT..a man like that exites-his name is Vincent D'onofrio!!;)))

    ReplyDelete
  7. I'd die happy if he'd point his weapon at me :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. OMG! Between Tony Randoza and Burton Steckler, I'm suddenly turning to jello!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I want to caress his weapon. Intimately.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hi all

    Another question, the picture where he's a cop, with the cute curls and very young looking...(drooling)...what movie is that from??? Because I MUST HAVE IT!!! Thanks

    ReplyDelete
  11. The film is titled Strange Days (1995) and can be purchased from Amazon.com or rented from Netflicks. Hope this helps.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Thanks so much Artist!! I have heard of Strange Days but I don't know much about it. Is it worth it?

    ReplyDelete
  13. I'm not a big fan of guns either, but when Vincent handles one....mmmmmm!


    Strange Days isn't the best film ever made, but there are some scenes towards the end that make it worth watching..in my opinion anyway :-D

    ReplyDelete
  14. i, personally do like strange days a lot; guess because vince is running, sweating and shooting all the time. LOL. love bad boys!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Here’s a brief synopsis of the film from Netflicks:

    Strange Days (1995) (R-rated) Ex-cop Lenny Nero (Ralph Fiennes) is a pusher of potent -- and illegal -- virtual-reality clips, peddling sex, murder and violence to the masses in quasi-futuristic Los Angeles. But when a high-profile murder shows up in his collection, Lenny is snared in a fast-paced manhunt. With the help of his friend Mace Mason (Angela Bassett), he stays ahead of danger and tries to protect an old flame (Juliette Lewis).

    Personally, I haven’t seen the film.

    ReplyDelete
  16. Thanks so much for all the info guys!
    It doesn't sounds like a GREAT movie, but I found it on line for a dollar and it's got Vincent in it ;) I couldn't ask for more then that. Besides, MY GOD he looks HOT in that picture!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Glad you found a copy at a great price. Yes, he does look great and he can point his weapon at me any time!!

    ReplyDelete