I WANT TO BE BOBBY'S GIRL

Okay, the supposed start date of February 5, 2009 has ben announced via a google alert. Everyone who believes that announcement raise their hands. That's what I thought, no one. I know that we are all seriously depressed over the thought of WAITING ONE MORE MINUTE for our favorite show to begin, starring (yeah, yeah, yeah, we all love Kate Erbe, but she’s not a man) our favorite man! Argh! The New Year is here and the USA Network is advertising all the new season premieres – Monk, Burn Notice, Psych, so where is L&O:CI?


“Alright USA, slowly hand over the tapes for the new season or I’ll have Bobby drill you (really?) full of holes. Come on, Vixens this show is rated PG – behave yourselves.”

Jones


Sigh, if only it were that easy. Spring seems so far away: so what is there for us to do while we wait? SPECULATE about next season, what else.

Cast Photo Season 8

I know that we all want to be Bobby’s Girl; I mean after all who wouldn’t. But let’s take that a step further, what if the show introduced a love interest for Bobby. I know that most of us would be jealous, but wouldn’t you love to watch that man kiss someone – I’m swooning already.

Ah, if only Nicole were still around – the titillating story line one could concoct for those two.

POI

“Go ahead Bobby, I dare you, kiss me.”



Who would they bring in as his love interest; someone Vincent has worked with in the past? Someone from one of his many movies?

The Investigator

Perhaps someone who has already appeared on the show?

Semi-Detached 4

“Ah, lovely Nelda. I wonder if she out of the psycho ward yet?”



Do you think they will finally “ship”?

Photobucket

“No, see, my plan was to get him drunk and let nature take it’s course.
But you know Bobby he has to analyze everything. Oh bother!”


Any thoughts on the subject my dear Vixens?
Who would you suggest as the perfect lady to wet Bobby’s appetite?

Photobucket
I’m waiting, Vixens.

29 comments:

  1. Who do I think is the perfect lady for him....Ummm...I'm right here! I can't understand WHY LO:CI hasn't called me yet????

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm the perfect lady!!!!!
    Here!!!!!
    It's me......
    Okay i'm not perfect.... but nobody is perfect....
    Nobody but HIM!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aside from the obvious answer of ME, what about Barek? I know she's not available so, that comes back to ME again.

    ReplyDelete
  4. NOBODY. They can give him an off camera love interest that is just talked about, but I don't want to see Bobby Kissing anybody. Vincent can do the kissing in his movies.

    ReplyDelete
  5. To answer this question, I need to go back to basics and quote that venerable boy band 'N Sync:

    "Baby, when you finally get to love somebody,
    Guess what:
    It's gonna be me..."

    So Vixens, that's my answer, and I'm sticking to it. It's gonna be me!! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Anonymous1:23 PM

    Yes, here I am, they don't even have to pay me!

    Vincent once said he thought Bobby having a girlfriend was too 'soap' for the show. However, he also once said we'd never see Mom Goren...but we did. OK, it took 6 years, but...

    ReplyDelete
  7. Ge let me think..why else then me!!
    I'm just right for Bobby in every way!!DUH!!;)

    ReplyDelete
  8. JERSEYthat would be in your A/U

    ReplyDelete
  9. i just want to see him doing it.
    no matter with whom. they could produce an extra show titled "bobby's secrets".

    ReplyDelete
  10. I just want to see him getting a hug. He needs comfort.

    Yes, so let's rephrase that. I just want him to get a hug from ME.

    ReplyDelete
  11. I don't think I want to see him with anyone. The big part of his character is his "aloneness". The speculation about what he does & why he does it. The way he reacts and interacts with the women he comes across during investigations. I like the basic idea that he has dated...like Irene in episode one. But, it seems part of the attraction to his character is wanting to comfort him when it seems he needs it so much.

    Other than that...I am STILL waintg for MY phone call USA!

    ~hint, hint~

    ReplyDelete
  12. Who says Bobby has to have a "girl?" I think Bobby should shock all of us. I think there should be a "Bobby's boy." *raises hand to volunteer!*

    ReplyDelete
  13. While I don't mind the idea of Bobby having a 'special someone' I don't really want to see it on the show.I'm not sure why though..just that it would detract from it somehow, make it something it's not.

    I'm not even sure if that made any sense, sorry

    ReplyDelete
  14. Basric, pardon my ignorance, but what does A/U mean?

    ReplyDelete
  15. As much as I long to be Bobby’s love interest, I doubt somehow that will happen. I know that I probably will never find any person good enough for Bobby; still I would like to see him happy. After all, Bobby is only human and most people are happiest when they share their lives with someone else. The love interest doesn’t have to be a regular on the show just an occasional hint of a relationship and every once in awhile some serious lip locking. Or as Jazzy so aptly put it “I just want to see him do it”. Enough with the angst and the tormented soul I want to see the character I love “Bobby” have a fulfilling life and experience joy.

    And my apologies to snarkangel I took the theme and the title from Marcie Blane’s song “Bobby’s Girl”.

    ReplyDelete
  16. I hope that part of Bobby's life remains a mystery..

    ReplyDelete
  17. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  18. coyoteondrake, the 'heaven forum' has a fanfic 18+ section, but being a strict admin i just allow children's fairy tales on there!

    (gotcha!)

    ReplyDelete
  19. Jersey, A/U means "alternate universe." It's a term generally reserved for fan fiction.

    ReplyDelete
  20. No apologies necessary, Artist! It's a great song. And didn't someone on YouTube do a Vincent vid to it once?

    ReplyDelete
  21. Okay, Coyoteondrake, what is Finn's site!? Seriously, I have no idea. Can you post a URL?!

    ReplyDelete
  22. Thank you, SnarkAngel. At least in some universe out there, I belong to Bobby! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  23. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  24. Coyote, thanks for the links! Will try to get by and read some when I have time ... although I am not sure when that will be. Just found out today I am being laid off from my job as of Feb. 1st! So a job hunting we will go!

    ReplyDelete
  25. Snark Angel: So sorry to hear that I have been there 3 times, twice with companies that have been sold, and the third time with them deciding to move their call center so they could pay people $3 less an hour.

    I truly hope this opens a new door for you and gives you the opportunity to do something different that you have always wanted to do.

    Good luck in the hunt!

    ReplyDelete
  26. that's a disaster, snark!
    but you know we love you, and if i could i would give you every job you like.

    ReplyDelete
  27. Sorry I've been AWOL lately, late nights at work. Snarkangel I am so sorry to hear about your job. Maybe it's time for a change, there's lots of jobs in NYC. Maybe a move is in order? Whatever you do I wish you good luck.

    ReplyDelete
  28. Thank you, Jazzy! Just don't worry about me if I miss a day or two of posting. Although I doubt I will. LOL. I MUST have my daily fix of Vincent!

    ReplyDelete