CHECK PLEASE

Who among us hasn’t sallied up to the bar, given the bartender the once over with our eyes and started flirting unashamedly?

Photobucket

That’s right; that cute little hotty with the tight ass - that is poured into those snugly fitting and oh so revealing pants. You ask for a drink something elegant and not silly like a Shirley Temple and try to act above-it-all & sophisticated.

Photobucket

You scan the bar for other prey, but you can’t seem to keep your eyes off his chiseled face, and his haunting eyes.

Photobucket

He turns to mix your drink and your eyes fall to the curve of his waist then down to his butt, you’re fixated and you can feel yourself gasp softly. He turns back to you with your drink and you begin a coy, seductive little tête-à-tête

Photobucket

The evening flies by and before you know it you’ve had one too many and it’s almost closing time.

Photobucket

There’s only a few die-hards left in the bar and the bartender suggests that maybe you’ve had too many drinks to drive home safely.

Photobucket

He offers to call you a cab, but your concerned that you’ll have a ticket in the morning if you leave your car parked outside or worse have it towed. He tilts his head and moves his face closer to yours and says he would gladly drive you home, but then he would have to find a way home from your place.
Photobucket

You take out a cigarette and ask for a light and he reminds you that you can’t smoke in the bar. You assure him that your lips are sealed and that the bar flies that are left are too drunk to care.

Photobucket

He lights your cigarette and the flame lights up his gorgeous face, his eyes twinkle in the flicker of the flame and his smile is seductive.

Photobucket

He pulls out a cigarette and joins you in a smoke

Photobucket

Photobucket

You mull over all the possible scenarios in your head

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

The hour is late you’re in a quandary as to what to do and well; he’s dangerous…

Photobucket

You've made your decision; bartender, check please.


What would you do?

Dedicated to Snarkangel

8 comments:

  1. I doubt we would even make it to the car before I jumped him :)

    Thanks so much for this post! I'm at work (and I'm aggravated that I have to be here) but the day is looking MUCH better now!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous3:03 PM

    Funny, I don't smoke, never have, but he kind of makes me want to start! What would I do? What nature intended....and probably right there, on the floor, behind the bar :0)

    ReplyDelete
  3. seducing ashton successfully would be a difficult challenge. but he's sooooo worth a try!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I want to mention that the beautiful photos are courtesy of Jazzy - thank you.

    On a totally different note: I'd love to seduce any one of Vincent's characters (except maybe Pooh Bear).

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm with artistonthehudson...without all the Vince dying in the end...oh, and maybe not pooh bear or the psycho killer...

    ReplyDelete
  6. So flattered by your dedication, Artist! And I have to admit, as a part-time bartender, it is often fun to "flirt" with some of the customers ... especially if it means more money in the tip jar! LOL! With Ashton as MY bartender, I don't see any possibility of me NOT taking him up on his oh-so generous offer, no matter how dangerous he might be! And as far as the psycho killer (Carl Stargher) and Pooh-Bear are concerned ... I'm afraid that with even THEM, I would be in the same dangerous predicament!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I knew it was your last week at work and I thought you could use a little cheering up. I bet you're one hell of a sexy bartender. Good luck in your job search.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Now that is one bar that i would spend my entire paycheck in!

    ReplyDelete