A One Brother Tour

A break-up huts, that's nothing new. And Brooke gets my sympathy; really! I mean - seriously - her boyfriend Gary Grobowski was not what I call "Mr Wonderful". Well, she just has choosen the wrong Grobowski-Brother.

Photobucket

"The Break-Up" was not a VDO-movie; but it was a further proof on how talented our man is. He even made a boring businessman who wears ugly polyester suits hot-looking.
Every time when I watch that movie I want to scream: "DENNIS, TAKE ME!"
But - hey - Vincent always makes me feel that way when I see him.

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

By the way, I am a movie triva-junkie; always looking for goofs and details. For those who share that weird habit with me:

The original ending didn't go down well with test audience, as Jennifer Aniston fans found it upsetting. As a result Universal Pictures had to re-shoot.

When Dennis (Vincent) asks for the tour logs, he takes out his handkerchief to clean out his ears, only a second later when his brother Gary drives away it is gone.

Brooke (Jennifer Aniston) gets a "Telly Savalas wax job" during the movie. In real life, Savalas was Aniston's godfather.

At the end of the movie, the life preserver on the boat shows the true name of the boat, while the back of the boat says "Three Brothers Tours".

Sadly I haven't found any information about how/where to get a ticket for a "One Brother Tour"!

Photobucket

16 comments:

  1. I loved how they made his jackets too "tight" through the chest ... the looks "suits" him rather well ... so damned cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What was the original ending?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Vincent was the Bright Spot in this film!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I was going to say the same thing Snark........cheap and just a little too tight across the chest and cute little belly. The shirt and tie make him look soooo uncomfortable that I want to help him take it off, then his t-shirt, undies...(did I just say that out loud?!)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I wonder if that's his real ring??

    ReplyDelete
  6. The "original" ending shows the break-up. But test audiences hated it and so Universal ordered reshoots that sent the cast back to Chicago (film location) for a period of time.The "new" ending doesn't show the two characters finally breaking up but rather have them making up and getting back together.

    Though, they used the "original" ending.

    The rationale of the test audiences who disliked the ending seems to be that Aniston, who has gone through very public personal issues, deserved a happy ending and to keep her boyfriend.
    So the audience is transferring something that is happening to a star in her personal life to her on-screen character.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Somebody tell why she chose that brother!!??
    HUH??WHY??
    She was blind probably,like other silly women!!What the heack was great about his lazy selfish as*!!??
    Vincent carater was so much better and cuter!!Even that ugly sheap suit looked sexy on him!!That what Vincent's sexypeal does!!
    I just wanted to rip that suit and shirt of him;and say-now you can breath..!!;)))*gigles*

    ReplyDelete
  8. Anonymous3:43 PM

    I wanted to slap Jen AND Vince. Our Vincent was indeed the ONLY bright spot in this film, although my friend Michelle was appalled to discover she lives with the equivalent of Vince Vaughn's character!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Vincent really was the only thing in it worth watching.

    ReplyDelete
  10. The movie was a disappointment and I still don’t get the appeal of Vince Vaughn, however Vincent was brilliant as usual. He was so quirky & funny.

    And Fuzzytweetie, this is just my opinion, but I don’t think Vincent wears a wedding band, but I could be wrong. I think he’s the kind of man who is so into his craft that he would consider a tan line on his ring finger to be obvious and limit his roles. Besides he’s the kind of man who doesn’t need a reminder that he’s married.

    ReplyDelete
  11. i don't need a reminder either that he's married.
    UNLESS he would be marrierd with me.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Vincent used to wear a wedding ring, but he stopped. For whatever reason. I don't want to speculate about that because it has already been done to death elsewhere on the internet.

    I've tried repeatedly to like Vince Vaughan, but I don't seem to be able to manage it. He just irritates me. :(

    ReplyDelete
  13. You could be right, artist. Just wondering because I've caught glimpses of it on some pictures, too.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Well, years ago Vince Vaughan (I do like him) posted lots of pix of Vincent on his (Vaughan) official website. Is was VERY cool of him to do!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Being forever the romantic and loyal fan of Vincent I would like to think that he is a consummate artist with a great deal of integrity and a faithful & loving husband & father. In show business is not easy to remain faithful there are so many temptations and so many willing ladies to tempt him. Okay, okay I confess if you have to be tempted take me – please! Oops, a momentary loss of integrity and sanity on my part.

    ReplyDelete
  16. Please could you do one last thing for me? Could you go into "Settings", then "Comments" and go down to where it says "Comment Notification Email". If my address is still there (I forgot to remove it, sorry), please could you do it for me? Thank you.

    Sorry about all this. I won't bother you again after this.

    ReplyDelete