Happy BirthdayJazzy

29th December

The BIG DAY has arrived and I’m in a quandary – What to buy my little Vixen Jazzy for her birthday?


Jazzy



Something unique, that no one else has…
My photo from the Academy?
Semi-detached

Or my souvenir Badge? What do you think Eames?
Semi-detached badge

If you’re asking me I think it’s too sentimental for Jazzy? Perhaps you’re right Eames, but it has to be something special. How about a Magical Mystery Tour?
Vanishing Act

Or we could just hop in my car…
Bobby's Car

Drive to a cozy little Inn and spend the weekend alone, just the two of us. No cell phones, no distractions, just a laid back mini-vacation.
Cozy Inn

Enjoy a morning swim…
Desire

Followed by a night of dancing…

An elegant dinner and a fine wine….
Photobucket

A little bit of this…..
Photobucket

And a little bit of that and…
Photobucket

Voila a magical weekend….
Photobucket

Now all I have to worry about is that I have the bow in the right place; I’ll have Jazzy check when she comes out of the Jacuzzi!



I wonder where I put the key to the handcuffs?
Photobucket

Whatever…

Happy Birthday, Baby…



HAPPY BIRTHDAY JAZZY FROM TEAM 13!




24 comments:

  1. Happy birthday!!!!
    I've made a double shot , without knowing, with the dvd!!!lol
    Kiss

    ReplyDelete
  2. Enjoy your birthday present jazzy, you've earned it but let him get some rest other vixens are waiting in the wings!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anonymous7:32 PM

    Now that's my kind of 'magical' birthday. Happy Birthday Jazzy

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy Birthday indeed! Now that's one perfect present!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Happy Birthday Jazzy!

    ReplyDelete
  6. HAPPY BIRTHDAY, JAZZY! I know you will pop Vincent's cork!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Happy Birthday to my favourite 'minx' ;)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Another wonderful present for Jazzy. Funny how all of her presents seem to include Vincent.

    Happy birthday Jazzy. Enjoy him, if even in your dreams.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Happy Birthday Jazzy!

    Try as I might I was not able to convince the powers that be to release the first episode of Season 8 just to you for this evening. Oh well, hope you have a Happy Birthday anyway and find something else exciting to fill your evening with!

    ReplyDelete
  10. hopping and popping in vincent's car, yeah that's what i call party!
    oooh i am ready for a magical mystery tour with sex on legs.

    you guys are toooo much! thank you beloved team13 and dearest vixens *MUAH*
    look, i put on my b.day dress specially for you - hope you like it?!?

    ReplyDelete
  11. Val, you really outdid yourself with this one! Jazzy, do you plan on spending your birthday doing something other than lusting after Vincent, or will that suffice? LOL Have a wonderful, memorable birthday, Dear!

    ReplyDelete
  12. welllll, there is a new night club in town...
    so don't worry if you don't see me on-line on "the day after".

    ReplyDelete
  13. WHOO HOO! Happy Birthday Jazzy ... best wishes from your "non-plural" friend!

    ReplyDelete
  14. 13 sized singular waves to ya, judeey!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Oh, how I wish it would wave at me Jazzy! That would be my Birthday wish for you as well! ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  16. Happy Birthday Jazzy!!!!

    Wish I could think of something as clever as this..I'll work on it :-D

    ReplyDelete
  17. WOW!! what a present!! have a happy day.x

    ReplyDelete
  18. Happy Birthday Jazzy! I really am enjoying your birthday posts around the blogs.

    ReplyDelete
  19. HAPPY BIRTHDAY JAZZY!!:)
    YOU..YOU REALY NAUGHTY VDO VIXEN!!;)))
    HOPE ALL YUOR WISHES COME TRUE!!

    ReplyDelete
  20. Happy Birthday to you! I wish that they would run a LO:CI marathon and dedicate just for you!!

    ReplyDelete
  21. Happy Birthday Jazzy!!!

    ReplyDelete
  22. thanks a lot, sweeties :)

    it was a long night out, which was good. but today my face needed a little help from coco chanel cosmetics -
    - oooooh aging....!
    LOL

    ReplyDelete
  23. Anonymous10:05 AM

    Happy Birthday, Jazzy. Yes......... i forget your Birthday, please forgive me :-(

    Nicht böse sein........ *schnief*

    ReplyDelete
  24. caro,
    yet i've got your present :) one word: chanel
    *drück*

    ginie,
    sorry, almost forgot to say thank you for the double shot!

    again - thanks so much everybody!!!

    ReplyDelete