EBB TIDE

EBB TIDE

Sung by The Righteous Brothers

First the tide rushes in



Plants a kiss on the shore
Then roils out to sea
And the sea is very still once more

So I rush to your side



Like the oncoming tide
With one burning thought
Will your arms open wide?



At last we're face to face



And as we kiss through our embrace



I can tell, I can feel
You are love, you are real.



Really mine in the rain



In the dark



In the sun



Like the tide at it's ebb
I'm at peace in the web of your arms.





EBB TIDE




As the blizzard rages outside my window I can't stop dreaming about an island vacation with this man.

16 comments:

  1. Anonymous8:24 PM

    as I ponder putting on fluffy socks to try and get some warmth back into me feet, I hear what you're saying and share your dream!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think it would take a lot to make Vincent's tide ebb.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cool, Vixens on V-holiday! Who of us will rub his body with sun cream?
    *raises hands*

    ReplyDelete
  4. Do I get to lick the suntan lotion off after I apply it? I love winter, but there are far too many clothes that have to be put on to stay warm. Of course the nice thing is you can always strip down and rely on body heat to keep you warm.

    ReplyDelete
  5. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  6. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wishing, and hoping, thinking, praying, planning and dreaming...

    ReplyDelete
  8. fuzzy, excuse my stupidity - I know the Canadian hardcore punk band 'Fucked up', but I don't know what that term in context with this post means.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Anonymous5:03 AM

    Cold winter + Hot Vincent = Paradise

    ReplyDelete
  10. Well ... I know what I'll be dreaming about tonight! Sans the Greta. LOL

    ReplyDelete
  11. Vincent on the beach is heaven for me. Great post, artist!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Oh, to be in the ocean, with his body on top of mine, with the waves flowing over us...dam! What a dream..pinch me! Oh, Jazzy, count me in on the rubbing of suntan lotion! This is a real teaser of a post, seeing that is snowing outside! Well, I'm definately thinking HOT thoughts!

    ReplyDelete
  13. I'd like to be his trunks...XD

    ReplyDelete
  14. Did anyone see the LO:CI Season Premiere teaser?

    http://cs85.clearspring.com/u/4984adb196fcedf7/4b7aec1c764d9eb6

    ReplyDelete
  15. Anonymous11:48 PM

    Just saw this movie for the first time today. Wonderful!

    ReplyDelete