VIXEN WHISPERER

I am sure most of you are familiar with the show the Ghost Whisperer and have heard of, if not watched the movie (or read the book) The Horse Whisperer. Some of you may even have watched the show The Dog Whisperer. These characters have the ability to reach people or animals that no no one else can. Whether it's with an ethereal being or an animal they can reach that being's soul and heal or transform them.



Vincent has that same effect. What Vixen wouldn't be mesmerized by Vincent leaning in and whispering in their ear? To be so close to him and not be effected is simply ludicrous. His lips so close to your face that they caress your cheek - I think I heard Guidinglight fall to the floor - I don't think there's
a Vixen who wouldn't swoon?



The scent of his skin as he pulls you close to him (or in Jazzy's case the taste of his skin)



His breath on your neck (come up for air Diane & Tess)



I can't resist one snarky remark. Really? JG is going to take this man's place; I don't think so!

His nose softly grazing your ear



I defy any Vixen to resist the temptation not to melt into a puddle at the mere thought
(well maybe Snarkangel wouldn't melt into a puddle - maybe?)



Yes, this how I spend my time - just dreaming away....

12 comments:

  1. Sorry - was there a question? I'm lost in V-contemplation.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous9:46 PM

    *Lost in Vincent-Dreams* (as usual!)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm floundering in a puddle of drool. Damn I envy the vixens mentioned......remember to share!

    ReplyDelete
  4. His breath on my neck! *SHIVERS And SQUEALS* Followed by Fainting...

    ReplyDelete
  5. I think I melted faster than the wicked witch of the west when I first saw that scene with Vincent and Thomas Jane in the phone sex call center! LOL

    ReplyDelete
  6. Dreaming about Vincent is a lovely way to spend the day and you got me off to the perfect start :-)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Given the chance I would turn the tables and become the V Whisperer. Yummm, I nearly almost can taste his skin *dreams on*

    Nice post, Artist!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh Artist,did you hear that big bang?!You're so damn right,just the thought of what it feels like to have his lips tickling my cheek...brrr sends shivers down my spine!!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. As a friend of mine said last night - he's so damn hot. I dream about him whispering in my ear. sigh.

    ReplyDelete
  10. I've just now regained consciousness! Lovely HOT post artist, thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  11. I know would just froze..meltaway..and burst in to flames*eeehhhh..drool..evil grin..*!!;)))

    ReplyDelete
  12. I literally have become a huge puddle of sweat...and it's not hot flashes. I am totally flustered with this post..those are some sexy moments! He even makes breathing in an inhaler sexy...what the heck are we going to do without him??? I cannot move on from Bobby! It really hit me today...thank you Team 13 for keeping me connected to the one and only...sigh :(

    ReplyDelete