CHRISTMAS DREAMS ... REVISITED

CLICK ON VINCENT TO MAKE HIM "BIGGER" AND THINK REALLY HARD ABOUT WHAT TO DO WHEN YOU'RE UNDER THAT STRATEGICALLY PLACED MISTLETOE!


'Twas the night before Christmas;
When all through the house
Not a creature was stirring,
Not even a mouse ...

The stockings were hung ...
like D'Onofrio .... with care;
In hopes that St. Vincent
Soon would be there ...

The vixens were nestled ...
All snug in their beds
As visions of nude Vincent
Danced in their heads!

Jazzy in her kerchief,
And I in my jockstrap,
Had just settled down
For a long winter's nap!

When out on the lawn,
Their rose such a clatter
Maui sprang from her bed
To see what was the matter

Away to the window
We flew like a flash!
Val tore open the shutters
Jazzy threw up the sash!

The moon on the breast
Of the nude D'Onofrio
Gave the lustre of midday
To the sex toys below!

When what ... to my
wandering eyes should appear
But our dear darling Vincent
wearing only a grin … a snear

With his love monster at attention
So lively - not reticent!
We knew in a moment
It must be Saint Vincent!

More rapid than eagles
His babymakers came ...
And he whistled and shouted
and called them by name!

Now Basric! SnarkAngel!
Now Diane! Now Jazzy!
Now Tess, Now Artist!
Now Eliza! And Maui!

To the top of the porch!
To the top of the walls!
He shot and he shot
His load from his balls!

14 comments:

  1. Anonymous1:33 PM

    I'd like to say something but I'm laughing too much.....

    ReplyDelete
  2. Snark, I've met a lot creative people in my life, but you are beyond scaling! Christmas without your brilliant Vixen-poem would be like Vincent without 'size 13'.
    Love you XO

    ReplyDelete
  3. HAHAHAHA, Snark - this is the BEST rendition of A Visit From St Nicholas. Your poem and pix are priceless, and I will have this in my head for quite a while. Thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ahahah! Very funny! You're very creative...
    Merry Christmas!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Snark - that was brilliant! The poem and the picture was fantastic! And, I too, am not going to get this vision of St. Vincent out of my head! Very creative and funny!!! This is a CLASSIC!!! Thanks for starting my day off with a BANG!!!! Merry Christmas!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I started out my Christmas Eve morning with a "bang", WOW. I like the post, too!!! LOL

    snark, you're on the "ball".....the most perfect Christmas poem EVER!

    ReplyDelete
  7. OMG*gigles..evil grin..LOL..*THAT IS SOOO AWSOME!!LOVEEE IT!!;)))-

    ReplyDelete
  8. You made me blush :-D

    Excellent way to start Christmas..thank you Snarkangel!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. You're all most welcome! And our dear Jazzy provided the pic/gif. Happy Holidays to everyone! And to all ... a good night!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Snarkangel, you have to post more, you are so funny and talented.

    ReplyDelete
  11. LMAO!!! Snark you're brilliant, this is the best poem ever!

    Happy Christmas to the whole Team 13, have a wonderful one :)
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  12. And a merry Christmas to you, too.

    ReplyDelete
  13. LOL


    Merry Christmas to you all!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Oh My God!! Snark You Are Brilliant!

    ReplyDelete