Special message for Eliza!


Eliza did me a great favor, and this post is my Thank You :)

As you know, Eliza lives most of the time on the 13th Floor and is completely in love with a cute guy called Whitney.



He's very cuddly and knows how to fix a Vixen's mainboard .....



...... preferably on this love seat!



But where can he be found?
Well, since we are Whit's "link units" we can meet him "outside city limits" at his simulated world "VDO Blog United".
The Blog simulation seems to have been created for the Vixen's pleasure, and is not at present being used for any other purpose.
In the 2009 world, there is another simulation: the replica of Los Angeles 1937.
On a more deep level, it could be said that perhaps Whitney created it in order to give us an additional excuse to lick the screen.
Who knows?!



Today I asked Whitney nicely to send you - dear Eliza - a sweeeeet something, without being shy,
and here is his cyber message:



(it may take a minute to load)


12 comments:

  1. Oooh Jazzy...Thank You!!!

    I'm sure I can put Whitney to good use for a while..without a computer being involved in any way :-)

    You're more than welcome to any help, any time btw

    ReplyDelete
  2. Eliza, what did you do in order to get a kiss from Whitney? (you little devil!!!)

    ReplyDelete
  3. A long time ago when I was having computer issues, my friend Finn sent Whitney to my place to help resolve the problem. He didn't stay long, but we had a wonderful time! Have fun with him Eliza!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Anonymous6:34 PM

    He can adjust my keyboard anytime if I can play with his hardrive...

    ReplyDelete
  5. Diane, how does your mind come up with these things? :-D

    ReplyDelete
  6. awesome post jazzy and if anyone deserves a liaison with a gorgeous computer whizzkid, it's the ever talented eliza

    ReplyDelete
  7. Glad you liked it, Eliza, and thanks again for your kind X-Mas present support that will make somebody very happy :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. I just want some of his RAM ... now!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh I wish he would fix my hard board it certainly could use some hands on attention!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Funny that, Artist, my mouse certainly could use some hands on attention!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Anonymous6:18 PM

    It just happens Val, I 'blame' Vincent ;0)

    ReplyDelete
  12. Love the kiss...wish I was the recipient!!!

    ReplyDelete