ALL I DO IS DREAM OF YOU

All I Do Is Dream of You
By Nacio Herb Brown & Alfred Freed
Sung by Michael Buble

All I do is dream of you the whole night through
And with the dawn
I still go on dreamin' of you



You're every thought
You're everything
You're every song I ever sing
Summer, winter, autumn and spring.



And were there more
Than twenty-four hours a day,
They'd be spent in sweet content
Dreamin' away



When skies are gray
Skies are blue
Morning, noon and nighttime too
All I do the whole day through
Is dream of you...



SWEET DREAMS VIXENS!

11 comments:

  1. I wanna go back to bed now. He makes flannel jammies look so freakin sexy and the tongue..oh my!! I think I will go home sick!

    By the way, thanks for sharing your experience with Mr. VDO..You must realize you are the envy of us all..that is a dream come true. I won't say I am envious, I am just happy that YOU got your dream come true. So happy for you!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous5:51 PM

    Wonderful song and perfect V-sentiments :0)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very nice, my head left a mark on Guy's pillow.

    ReplyDelete
  4. If I were in bed with him I don't think I'd be able to eventually fall asleep and dream. I'd be awake all night doing what I've been dreaming about!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh my. The waves and curls on the pillow in the top picture.

    Oh MYYYY! The bottom picture.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Good think I didn't look at these while I was still IN bed, or I would have had to change the sheets!

    ReplyDelete
  7. drl59 - thank you. I'm glad you liked the post about George Gerkie. For me it was a dream come true.

    He is sexy in anything and nothing at all. Wish he'd wrinkle my sheets.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Sweet Dreams Indeed! God, that last picture....

    ReplyDelete
  9. I went to bed thinking of that last picture and I had to get up in the middle of the night to look at it one more time...oooh la la!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love it!.......the song is from "Singing In the Rain", right?? Debbie Reynolds sang and danced to it. LOL

    ReplyDelete