VIXENS' EROTICA

Someone asked me recently what team 13 is about anyway.
Fun,
I said, and vixens' erotica.

Vixens' erotica is any erotic material that caters specifically to D'Onofrioholics.
So, when erotica is directed at vixens, it is referred to as
VIXENS' EROTICA
(or "VDOrotica", if you prefer).
Vixens' erotica is available from a variety of media including blogs, films, videos, DVDs and audio.
The content may cover many aspects of sexuality:


from relationships...




... to fetishes.



The main idea being to convey sex from an expert's perspective...



... and to feature sexual fantasies.




Okay, a LOT of sexual fantasies.



Vixens were not acknowledged as a potential audience by "Vornographic" filmmakers until 1987
when Chris Columbus (you got that right) created the first adult movie for D'Onofrioholics:

Adventures in Babysitting.

The movie features not explicit sex ...




.... and refused to include "pop shots" -- to insiders, this is also known as
"External Python Scenes".

However the film focused on the Vixens' pleasure,
and so
Columbus became a pioneer of VDOrotic Cinema.

Not much later, a number of other directors have stepped in
and created their own vision of Vixens' Erotica.

These include:




Have A Hot Sunday!

16 comments:

  1. Oh My Goodness, Jazzy! That's what makes Sunday so special, your delightful, delicious VDOrotica posts. He really needs to make another erotic film. We dedicated D'Onorioholics are desperately in need of more VDOrotica! Do you think begging would help?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I would make HIM beg (in front of me on his knees. LOL)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I bow to you, oh great jazzy!!!! This is pure genius!!

    Vornography is my obsession, passion and recreation. The rest of my life is just passing time until the next vixen makes another post....

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your insightful film analysis is quite the thesis, dear Jazzy! Long live VDOrotica, Vornography, and D'Onofrioholism!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I can't think of anything clever to say now..an overload of VDOrotica has seen to that. I'll just sit quietly and drool a while :-D

    ReplyDelete
  6. Anonymous12:32 PM

    I find the fact that Vincent exists at all an erotic experience in itself. Brilliant post - Bravo!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I think I'm going to have a stroke!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Jazzy, you never fail to amaze me in your complete VDO brilliance. OMG, this post had me wet. And your reply about HIM begging on his knees, for some reason, made me giggle like a maniac!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Jazzy, I think you should set up an internet degree course in the subject. We'd all graduate in record time.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Jazzy, you have great insight into what makes us VDOholics tick! Love your post!

    And I am so excited to see a 'blue' movie of Vincent's I've never seen before - The Taking of Pelham 123! It's playing on cable this Tuesday. Just a warning, but I may be incoherent and unable to form a complete sentence for a while...

    ReplyDelete
  11. .... believe me, dear jersey, your incoherence will last for a long while. But be assured, as long as you are able to make noises like "mmmm gaaaaa aaah yummmm" we perfectly understand you.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Quite sexy and naughty. Gotta love every single moment and frame.

    Wonderful job.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Lovely..sooo many good stuff..mmmmmmm..well if Vincent sees me even in my ussual underwear,he will beg me to give me more of VDOerotica*wink,wink..gigles..blushes..big evil grin..*!!;)))-

    ReplyDelete
  14. You wear undies, PurpleVixen? Why so??

    ReplyDelete
  15. *gigles..evil grin*Jazzy only becauze I'm shy and get windyt easly..well aeround Vincent..ahem..I don't think so I will wear them,moust of the time*wink,wink..evil laught..gigles..*!!;)))

    ReplyDelete
  16. Jazzy - wow!!!!!! That's all I can say..speachless...

    well, thank you for the picture of Mr. Dawson's entrance in Adventure in Babysitting...he can babysit me any night for an adventure!!!

    ReplyDelete