NOBODY DOES IT BETTER

Team post from jersey and jazzy


Although we all swoon when we see Vincent's brown eyes or his broad shoulders, we very much appreciate that he is the consummate actor and respect his talent. And no matter how 'small' the role, Vincent makes it memorable. We agree with Carly Simon: "Nobody Does It Better"! In our humble opinion, Vincent could have made a lot of movies better if he had been in them. So we've gone through several of the movies of 2009 and made them better: Vincent's in them!


Here’s our list:

Fast & Furious
became
Fast & Furious in the Bedroom





Transformers: Revenge of the Fallen
became
Transformers: Revenge of the Tall One





Friday the 13th
now
Friday Night & the Size 13





Underworld: Rise of the Lycans
became
Underworld: Rise of the Python





Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince
became
Harry Potter and the Hot-Blooded Vince





Or:
Prince Valentino and the Hot-Blooded Vixen





Twilight 2: New Moon
became
Two Moons at Twilight





And last but not least, The Taking of Pelham 123 should have had Mr. Blue!
The title could be then:
Mr. Blue takes the Vixens 1,2,3 times a night!





So Vixens, can you think of any movies
that Vincent would have made better?

14 comments:

  1. I'm not all that up on movies (unless they actually have Vincent in them). But I think you improved all the ones you posted by a factor of about 5000%.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great post, my favorites were - Underworld: Rise of the Python & Two Moons at Twilight.

    How about the movie Doubt; if Vincent was in it, it would be titled No Doubt.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Like Val, I don't watch many movies unless they have Vincent in..but I heartily approve of your choices, especially 'Two Moons at Twilight' :-D

    ReplyDelete
  4. Anonymous8:13 PM

    Hehehehehe, I think I like the 'Two Moons at Twilight'best.

    I used to go to the movies EVERY week, now I've no idea who, what, where or when - and neither do I particularly care - unless Vincent's in them! ;0)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hell.....EVERY movie would be improved if Mr. D. was in it!

    ReplyDelete
  6. PS. TV shows, too: SVU=Special Vincent's Unit

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a Fabulous post! I love Rise of the python and Two moons at twilight :) I'm going to be smiling about this all day.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I wouldn't mind if Vincent combined the "Underworld" and Twilight" movies and just made it "The Python Rises at Twilight"!!! And we would definitely love pictures of that movie, Jazzy!

    Fuzzy, I'll never watch SVU the same again!

    ReplyDelete
  9. "Drag Me to Hell" becomes "Drag Me to Bed." Or how about "The Final Destination" becomes "The Final Orgasm." Or "Brooklyn's Finest" becomes "Brooklyn's Studliest." LOL

    ReplyDelete
  10. SnarkAngel, I would definitely like to be cast in those movies!

    ReplyDelete
  11. How about "Where the wild things are"? Title can remain the same. Actually I can think of some very nice filming locations (e. g. my bedroom).

    ReplyDelete
  12. Jazzy, I'll definitely be your 'understudy'!

    ReplyDelete
  13. All movies..especial the ones with lot's and loy's of sex,sexy and stimming hot shots!!;)))

    ReplyDelete