A TALL, COOL DRINK OF WATER

It's more than just the heat & humidity of summer that gets me all hot and bothered. Simply the mention of Vincent's name makes me melt into a pool of hot lava. My mother had an expression she always used when she saw a good looking man; she'd say "Now there's tall, cool drink of water". Some how I think that expression fits Vincent to a tea. He's certainly my favorite beverage, hot or cold.





And what better way to refresh ones' self than with a tall, cool drink of water, don't you agree?

12 comments:

  1. He's the best, the most refreshing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I need to refresh myself!......My body temperature is HOTTTT...........I need an iced drink!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anonymous7:45 PM

    *fans self* - even if it's hardly warm in my part of the UK. Autumn definitely cometh. I think summer was on a Wednesday this year ;0)

    ReplyDelete
  4. MMM..MMM..SLURPPP..no better tall cool drink of water then Vincent..oh I need a hanky..not for my eyes*wink,wink..blush..*!!;)))*evil grin..evil gigle..*

    ReplyDelete
  5. Vincent must be a tall, cool drink of water, because he makes us all wet! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Excuse me, bartender.....I'll have another.....and another.....and another. Keeping cumming until I say stop (like THAT'S gonna happen! LOL).
    Oh, and I need lots of ice.

    ReplyDelete
  7. fuzzy, you must be ordering highballs! lol...

    ReplyDelete
  8. Now, I'll drink to that!!! Nothing like a tall cool drink of water on steamy hot summer day!!! How refreshing! Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Jersey, fuzzy may be ordering "highballs," but my guess is that if she wants Vincent, she'll be settling for some very "low" balls. Amazing how something so "cool" can make one so very, very HOTTTT!

    ReplyDelete
  10. snark.....at 5'3", a 6'4" guy would have "high" balls!! LOL ;)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Suddenly I feel very 'thirsty' :-D

    ReplyDelete