A VOICE LIKE CHINESE SILK

It dawned on me the other day that we in the USA get to hear the dulcet, sensuous tones of Vincent’s melodic voice when we watch him on TV, in films, etc. However, our counterparts in Europe (excluding Great Britain) don’t get to hear his beautiful voice that often. Vincent’s voice is often dubbed in by a native speaking actor. And according to a reliable source (Jazzy) they don't use subtitles so Vincent's voice once again is unheard. What a pity, since Vincent’s voice is one of his most powerful and seductive acting tools. He wields it like a weapon when he’s angry, lowers it when he wants to lure you into his web, he undulates it when he is interrogating witnesses, and he whispers (sigh) when he goes in for the kill.




My heart sinks thinking that our fellow Vixens don’t get to hear his sumptuous voice; a voice that’s as smooth as Chinese silk, deep, dark, seductive and as rich as melted chocolate. Close your eyes and imagine him whispering in your ear. He’s so close you can smell his manly scent, the caress of his hair next to your face, the gentle burn of his beard brushing against your delicate skin, the rush of blood to your head as he leans in closer to you, his presence overpowers you, and then he whispers in your ear with that voice…. Okay, who hasn’t passed out?


Photobucket

There isn’t a thing about that man that isn’t a vehicle for sexual fantasies, but that voice can seduce you without even opening your eyes. It wouldn’t matter if he was physically magnificent or not (which he is!) his voice would captivate you from the very first syllable. When he uses phrases like “Girl" (TWWW), “Total submission. Dr. Dwyer likes a strong Daddy" (CI), “Hey, Don Juan, your under arrest” (CI), "Do you like to fuck" (Claire Dolan), “Let’s dance. I like to dance” (CI);
I audibly gasp and well let’s just say breathing becomes a problem. The man makes me keel over with desire.

Photobucket



What makes you fall off the couch when Vincent comes on the screen?

8 comments:

  1. Anonymous3:29 PM

    I must admit, I can't IMAGINE not hearing Vincent's dulcet tones. His voice reminds me of velvety-soft chocolate....

    ReplyDelete
  2. even if you don't speak english, even if you don't understand one single word - watch the original versions.

    "i want you, say yes" from fires within makes me melt. and each single word he said in POI is nothing but seduction!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Since i've heard his real voice i can't watch CI or the movies with him in french!! I love his sweet voice.....*sigh*

    ReplyDelete
  4. One of my copies of Hotel Paradise is dubbed into French and I can't get rid of it. It's awful - that's a really talking movie. Despite the magnificent body.

    It's just EVERYTHING about him. When I play LOCI episodes, I fast forward the introductory scenes, but play the opening credits, 'cos I just can't miss one second of him. Same with the trailers that abound on Hallmark at present.

    ReplyDelete
  5. ***J climbing on her couch again***
    Wwwhat happend??*scratches her head*
    Oh yes,I wanted to read the post from Jazzy,waiting all day long for it!
    *going through the lines*
    ...and imagine him whispering in your ear. He’s so close you can smell his manly scent---***bang***
    oh gosh I'm starting over and over again reading this post but I can't seem to get finished just because I FALL RIGHT TO THE FLOOR IMAGENING HIM NEXT TO ME...whispering...
    ***BANG***
    Oh shit it happend again!

    ReplyDelete
  6. He does have a verrrrrrrrry seductive voice! Not deep and husky, but extremely sensual, nonetheless! I think I could listen to him read from the phone book for hours! LOL

    ReplyDelete
  7. "Come" or "cum" LOL...groan.....

    ReplyDelete
  8. Those beautful eyes...and that butterflies-in-the-tummy sexy voice!

    Oh, and the cute butt...those long legs... his strong back, muscular forearms...the way he takes off his tie, the sultry way he whispers "You Look Finnneeee", the heart-stopping smile...

    shall I go on?

    ReplyDelete