Laundry Time


HOW TO BE A GOOD WIFE

-- Home Economics High School Text Book, 1954 --
http://iws.ccccd.edu/grooms/goodwife.htm

Prepare yourself. Take 15 minutes to rest (only 15 - hey, that's not fair) so that you'll be refreshed when he arrives.
Touch up your makeup, put a ribbon in your hair (ribbon yes, hair no) and be fresh-looking (what do they think I am trying since I woke up that morning?!).
Be a little gay (pardon?) and a little more interesting (in what?).
His boring day may need a lift (yeah, mine too; fun ahead!).
At the time of his arrival (drum rolls and red carpet), eliminate all noise of the washer, dryer, dishwasher, or vacuum (in fact those machines are quiet since days).
Be happy to see him (jumping up and down) and greet him with a warm smile and be glad he is home.
Make the evening his. Never complain (I will sooo fail) if he does not take you out to dinner or to other places of entertainment (well, I just go out without him and have a good time).
Instead, try to understand his world of strain and pressure; he has just been with a lot of work-weary people (at that point I doubt that they are talking about Vince), understand his need to be home (he lives at my home, oh my!) and relax. Make him comfortable. Have him lean back in a comfortable chair or suggest he lie down in the bedroom (I got it!).


May be I make no good housewife but I know how to make laundry time bearable!
Photobucket
Have a hot Sunday, everyone!

12 comments:

  1. Anonymous7:16 AM

    good morning,everyone. Those are naturally times again hot pictures.Vincent in acktion, very well :-))
    hug you

    ReplyDelete
  2. That Mary Carmen really knows how to "throw down" some serious laundry! LOL

    ReplyDelete
  3. Laundry with Vincent would be so simple - just one kiss from him, and I'd be "presoaked"!! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. wash days have never been so much fun - this even puts the Levis ad into no.2 position

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very nice as usual Jazzy. I think your great. VDO and sex. What more could a woman desire after a hard days work but having VDO as your house husband...think about it.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Anonymous12:35 PM

    I'd like to know who filmed Valentino and I while we were 'doing the laundry' (ah, in my dreams) ;0)

    ReplyDelete
  7. I'm ... uh, I'm just going to put a load on. Pass the conditioner!

    Gods, if only my local launderette was THAT INTERESTING.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I’m in the midst of doing laundry now and let me tell you it looks nothing like that! Whoa! I might try to be a ‘Stepford Wife’ if I had a husband like Vincent around. After all, the fringe benefits (wink, wink) would certainly be worth a little womanly devotion. Maybe I should hone up on my cooking skills…runs to the kitchen to find her ‘Joy of Cooking’ recipe book.

    Jazzy, your posting are right off the hotness meter scale - they're sizzling!

    ReplyDelete
  9. i wish my laundry was as interesting to do!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Those old books are killers!

    I'm sure Vincent would far prefer an independent woman with lots of interesting stuff to talk about, he's far too intelligent to put up with a boring hausfrau.

    And the video just proves he even enjoys sharing the chores!

    ReplyDelete
  11. thank goodness, times have not only changed, the the tables have been turned! i'm all for making his day/life more comfortable, but, he's gotta do the same for me. "wrestling matches" while doing the laundry would benefit both of us, don't you think?

    ReplyDelete
  12. As my laundry today consisted of doing it in the kitchen sink while I wait for my new washing machine I could have really used Valentino to give me a 'hand'

    Those old books make for interesting reading,but not even for Vincent would I become an old-fashioned housewife

    ReplyDelete