THE ILLUSTRATED MAN

Tattoos are sexy, tattoos are hot!

Not every tattoo of course. Those ‘arts’, tattoos that are placed all over an entire body, are perhaps out of the question – Chinese symbols across the forehead, too.

The only reason I don’t have a tattoo myself is: I can’t stand needles! Especially long needles. Or short needles. Thick ones. Thin ones. In The Velocity of Gary, Mary-Carmen said, "Gary is a pussy". Guessing I am one, too. That means I will never wear the line “PROPERTY OF VINCENT”. Nor will it read “VINCENT SLEPT HERE”

... too bad; his loss. If he only knew.

And – I admit it – some men with ink and piercings are a turn on. Axl Rose, Billie J. Armstrong, Meloni and Kid Rock (stop throwing things at me; they are just the worst case, which means you-know-who needs a day off!)



Umm .. sometimes a man with piercings can be strangely ... interesting ...

If VDO was 'mine', I'd want to see him wearing some ink. Ahh, the delicious places one could put a tattoo. Or two. And then there’s the question of what would one have tattooed on him? Certainly not MOM. Definitely not a woman’s name, as Johnny Depp discovered. I’m sure Johnny would like ‘Winona Forever’ removed from his arm.

Of course, if VDO got a tattoo on his buttocks no one would notice. Oh yeah, except his wife, or people at the swimming pool. Maybe ‘JAZZY WAS HERE’ tattooed on his - well, you know.

Er - perhaps ... not! ~gulp~ Too provocative and too painful for all parties concerned.

What about something related to his Italian roots? And wouldn’t the country of Italy tattooed on his big broad shoulder (the back, of course) look sexy? Maybe not? If you share my special liking, what body part of Vincent would you like to see tattooed?

What line? Or should it be a picture? Or maybe he isn’t the type for tattoos at all?

Please tell!

20 comments:

  1. Anonymous3:49 PM

    Sorry, I don't want anything on his beautiful skin except...me

    I once had Sammy's barcode as a password on my PC at work. It had to be 'right' of course, so I had to write it down so I could copy it ;0)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I wouldn't want to "tat" him. Instead, I'd have a stamp made that said "MINE, ALL MINE". So, you see after a few washings, I'd have to stamp him all over again....and again....and again. Certain places would be stamped multiple times. OH, the work it would take (swipes sweat from brow). Someone has to take one for the team!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Longtime gone...now back again from the nightshift.
    My longterm-boyfriend has tattoos on both of his upper arms.And what can I say, I love them, especially the dragon!
    But for VDO,I don't think he's the type for that,but on the other hand we'll may be suprised!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I agree with Diane... the man needs no embellishment, only my lipstick :>)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I think tats on some men are hot ... and I think Vincent COULD DEFINITELY wear one with ease, although he doesn't NEED it. He's still sizzling beyond belief. I have two, one on each of my upper arms. And I have to agree, my dear Jazzy, with your assessment of Billie Joe Armstrong. Ohhhhhh .... yessssssss! Although he still is miles behind Vincent on MY priority list; but then, everyone is. Hee. The tat on my right arm is the grenade heart from Green Day's last album, American Idiot.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I wish I had the guts to get a tattoo. But I can't think of a bit of my body that I like well enough to want to adorn. Does anyone watch either Miami or London Ink? Tats can have a whole story attached to them.

    ReplyDelete
  7. NOOOOOO! I hate tattoos. Keep the Noff tat-free. His body is NOT to be disfigured, anyone attempting it will have to answer to ME!

    Diane, you are seriously afflicted, actually think (and it pains me to admit it) that you are the most seriously afflicted of us all. I really want it to be me, but your total obsession takes some beating.

    And then there's Eliza, with that amazing V-adorned handbag, every split second of his TV and movie career, a zillion caps. I have a lot of catching up to do...

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love tattoos!! Still saving to get one for myself, even though those needles scare the hell out of me.
    I think he should have one, although I like Fuzzy's stamping idea too :-))

    Lozzie, I do watch Miami Ink every day :-P

    ReplyDelete
  9. In history, tattoos have served as marks for sexual lures and pledges of love, so Vincent should have one, yes!

    Perhaps one could tattoo me while I was under heavy anesthetic? Ah, no - they use needles for anesthetics. Damn!
    Oh, as for BJA, he makes a good substitute.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Jazzy, if tattoos are used as sexual lures, then Vincent had better not get one - for his own safety! If he got any sexier, we'd all lose our senses and storm the gates of Chelsea Pier just to get near him!

    ReplyDelete
  11. I can't see Vincent with a tattoo somehow,but then I can't see me with one either :-p

    jazzy: You can actually get printer paper that you can print a design on and then use as a temporary tattoo...sounds right for a wuss like me LOL

    ReplyDelete
  12. jersey, i see the problem now. the security people from chelsea pier would have no chance!

    cool needle-free idea, eliza :)

    ReplyDelete
  13. Anonymous3:19 PM

    'Seriously afflicted' - and why not ;0)

    ReplyDelete
  14. Anonymous5:07 AM

    i could see him with a tattoo kind of... nd meloni is hot with tattoos *drools* meloni nd d'onofrio...id never last!

    ReplyDelete
  15. I hatew needles as well..so hoew about just some of my lovely lipstick kisses covering his entire..and I DO mean entire!...lovely, gorgeous body.

    Works for me.

    =)

    And yes Lozzie, I have seen Miami Ink. It's actually interesting to hear the reasons behind someone's tatto experiences.

    And...I agree Meloni looks pretty damn good with his tats.

    Now wouldn't that be a pair!

    ReplyDelete
  16. VDO would look even sexyer with a tattoo..but com'on he is too pretty anyway like he is!!
    I don't want anythig on his skin..expect my hands and ME!!;)))

    ReplyDelete
  17. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  18. very good argument, PurpleVixen!

    ReplyDelete
  19. his body is perfect.it would be a sin to change one ibch of such a masterpeace.

    ReplyDelete