Looks Like We Won The Battle ... Maybe the War!

Looks like video kleptomaniac "Justin" has either closed his account at YouTube or YouTube closed it for him! The video still shows up in a list after searching for "CI When September Ends," but when you click on it, YouTube says the video has been removed by the user. AND ... if you click on the author name (frankbeltech a/k/a Justin E. Helms), YouTube says the account has been closed.

"Frankbeltech" is gone. History.

I think Bobby would be very pleased with our successful attempts to bring justice to OnlyJustWhisper.

Of course, that doesn't mean that the worm won't show up again under a different name with newly stolen videos. I'll be watching ...

12 comments:

  1. Hurray! He was really getting on my nerves. I hate thieves.

    ReplyDelete
  2. YAY! For the moment we'll all bask in the victory!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anonymous12:40 AM

    Thanks so much guys!!
    Anna xxx <33

    (lozzie, I posted a comment before he took the vid down and yelled at him for sending such a nasty message to you)

    ReplyDelete
  4. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm confused about this. Did he steal a video of yours from youtube? That must happen a lot tho. Or did he steal it and say it was created by him?

    I find ownership issues on youtube and the net to be confusing.

    Glad it's getting sorted out tho! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. heh heh he wouldnt wanna steal my 1 video but he stole it from Anna (i call her whisper):-X

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Drowsey! The jerk in question "presented" the video as his own by posting it under his own identity WITHOUT giving credit to it's creator (editor). And the particular video I found was not the only one! After clicking on his identity, there were MORE videos that he'd stolen from OTHER creators, some not even CI related. Like I said: video kleptomaniac.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I flagged the video as spam several times.

    I feel really really pleased about this. Now: to attend to Greta Scacchi ...

    ReplyDelete
  9. Good, people must of been blocking him-like Snarkangel says Drowsey he was downloading the videos from YT ( there are programmes you can use)and reposting them as his work but people will recognise their own work, I don't know why he didn't think they would stupid little idiot.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Here's what he said in a comment to my YouTube account:
    "Just shut up about stupid theft stuff".

    Nice man.

    ReplyDelete
  11. GOOD..WE all gonna watch out for that perp!!

    ReplyDelete